Dates: (Nov 3rd, 4th and 5th)
First Day: Friday 7pm –10pm
Module-1 Client Management
Module 2 Appointment preparation -8pm- 8:30pm
Module-3 Begin learning Stretchtogo routine 8:30pm-9pm
Finish Day 9pm-10pm
Second Day: 10am -5pm
Continue Module -3 Stretchtogo routine/ Practice and Breath Work Lesson 10am-12:30pm by Mike Chabot
Finish Module-3 practice 1pm-5pm
Evening Homework (required reading)
Third Day: 9:30am – 6:30pm
Module-4 Functional Stretching and Flexibility. Quiz on Required Reading 10:00am – 11:00am
Module 5 -learn how to become a great Stretchtogo practitioner! Preform Stretch in person 11:00am – 12:30pm
Lunch 12:30- 1:30pm
Module 5 (continued) – learn how to become a great Stretchtogo practitioner! Preform Stretch in person 1:30pm – 6:30pm
As soon as Stretchtogo routine is preformed correctly, receive certification!
If not ready to preform by 3rd day, a video must be submitted or stretch preformed on live platform when ready to complete. Certification will be presented after stretch is preformed correctly. May submit final stretch as many times as needed.
Dr Napoli Chiropractic office
906 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale 333o4
During the Stretchtogo certification course you will learn:
- Client Management
- Intake of New Clients
- How to Document Hhistory and Results
- Disclosures & Forms
- Client Waiver
- How to Protect Yourself!
- Appointment Preparation
- Client verification and location
- Materials checklist
- Pictures & Guidelines for Professional Appointment
- The Stretchtogo Routine
- Meditation and Starting Position
- Client Relaxation Assessment
- Extremities relaxation
- Posterior (Back)
- Functional Stretching and Flexibility Required Reading
- The Musculoskeletal System
- Principles of Flexibility
- Principles of Stretching
- How to effectively stretch
- How to be a great Stretchtogo Practitioner!
- GOAL: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform an assisted restorative stretch therapy session
- Perform relation techniques
- Perform breathwork session
- Perform body meditation
- Describe types of muscles and connective tissues
- Explain how muscles function to provide motion
- Define flexibility and identify types of flexibility
- Describe how stretching improves muscle performance and flexibility
- Identify different types of stretching
- Perform stretching exercises
- Incorporate stretching into your health and fitness lifestyle
- Who is it for?
- Registered Yoga Technician’s
- Physical therapists
- Massage therapist
- Personal trainers
- Athletic coaches
- Any fitness professional with a certified anatomy background
- Anyone passionate about wellness
- What will you receive?
- CEU’s for NASM and AFSA
- Stretchtogo certification will enhance your work portfolio in the wellness industry. This course will give you advanced knowledge of stretching and increasing flexibility. The fundamental knowledge of physiology for stretching and flexibility training.
- Assisted restorative yoga knowledge.
- You will be equipped with a safe application and understanding of the anatomy involved.
- Everything is online so, you can access at any time for your convenience
- Stretchtogo will help you provide new stream of income and build your clientele.
- Client flow access
Stretching is more popular than ever in the wellness industry
Start your Certificate in Stretchtogo, today!
Book your spot limited spaces available 100% refundable if canceled 7 days prior to dates. Emergency situations will be accounted for.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 461
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes